Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Terrell Owens in Denver

He was in Denver yesterday meeting with the Broncos! Apparently he lost my cell phone number because I didn't get a call to grab some Starbucks and talk about life and how he can make this season all about HIM and not about him!

Oh well!

I agree with one of local talk show hosts who says T.O. will be a model teammate for one year because he knows this is his last chance. If he comes to Denver it puts them at least equal to the Colts as the best team in the league next year.

My buddy Tim thinks the Broncos clubhouse could handle T.O. because of their closeness and what's expected of each player on that team.

I can still remember John Lynch coming to Denver and he was thrilled to be a part of what he called "a classy organization."

I say come to Denver T.O. There is a house right down the street for $249k. Just grab your check book and cut the check. What's more, we have some great people in our neighborhood that bleed orange and sweat blue so you will feel loved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.O. will be great for your chemistry.

Anonymous said...

For your soul I will give you this great football player who is currently out of work. Deal?

Anonymous said...

I totally disagree with everyone. "T.O. is a loose canon," to quote Jim Rome yesterday on his program. Every team thinks that their lockerroom is strong enough to handle him. Every team has thought that their coach is strong enough to handle him. Don't you all remember Eddy Kennison and how the team voted him out because of "conduct detremental to the team. Isn't that also one of the reasons that Shanahan let Deltha O'Neil go? I think that one bad attitude can destroy a team and our team has gelled so great it would not be a healthy thing. I think there is enough good talent out there to find someone who will fit into this team's locker room and still be a great play maker.

Jules

Anonymous said...

PREACH IT!!!