Thursday, August 10, 2006

Foolish Things

I finally downloaded Foolish Things first full album release off itunes yesterday! These fellas are straight out of our denomination from New Life in Aurora. I’ve been working with them for over 6 years now and I am pumped to see this album come to fruition! “Who Can Compare” is my favorite song off the album! I still remember the first time I heard them sing this song at our winter retreat as it led me to read Psalm 19. These guys have served alongside me in our community worship gathering times and done a few winter retreats for us over the years! Sure this is a great CD and you won’t be disappointed that you dropped $9.99 on itunes, but what makes them great isn’t just their music, it’s who they are! These men have been absolutely ambushed by the love of Jesus Christ!

Check them out!

0 comments: