Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Networking in youth ministry

I am so pumped to be a part of the youth ministry network in my local area. We met a couple of weeks ago and I sense that God has brought a great group of guys and gals to shepherd the students in this area.

My philosophy of networking in youth ministry is that we are all going to live together forever so we might as well get used to it here on earth! We aren't competing for market share in our churches. Jesus is building the church. If you aren't in a network in your area, get out the phone book and start calling churches and set up a time to get together to share a meal, discuss an important article or passage of scripture and pray! Thank you Southwest Connection for being a vital part of my personal and ministry health while I serve at SGC!

0 comments: