Friday, June 01, 2007

Youth Worker Network Raft Trip

Today was an EPIC day! I took Will, Carey and Jen from our high school ministry with me to the annual Noah's Ark Youth worker Network Raft Trip. Carey got launched out of the boat and was swimming in 42 degree water! She's fine. The weather was perfect. The water was 1,800 cfs. So many new faces and so many familiar ones. Cory, Micah, Todd and Chuck from Noah's Ark did it right. Rich Van Pelt was there! I am so proud to be a part of a youth worker network in my community and in my denomination. I can't imagine not being connected to other youth workers as I serve in the church. Here's to never being a LONE RANGER in student ministry!

3 comments:

Tim said...

What I want to know is, how did you all fair in the water fight? Did you dominate, or pull a Trevor and lose a bucket. Or was it Dan who lost the bucket...maybe both?

Anonymous said...

Tim,

That's some funny stuff!

Julie

Dan Luebcke said...

tim,

Bro, how could I forget to put these details in the post?! The water fight was EPIC! Well, not really. I was the only one with a bucket but I did my best to make sure the boats that got near got wet! About the bucket from last year...I lost it but I jumped ship to get it back!