Monday, July 16, 2007

Blessing of living in community

Yesterday I headed over to the Olson's to pick up this car top carrier for the Sedona before we head out tomorrow. We were wondering how we were going to be able to fit the bikes and the scooters in the van with only being able to take one seat out! Answer: the car top carrier to store all the clothes.

It's such a blessing to live in community. It's so exciting to see little provisions like this as we embark today on a new journey in our personal and ministry lives.

I can actually fit inside of this so I am thinking that I better be on my best behavior or this is going to be the couch for me!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

just make sure you strap it down tight so all your (wife's) clothes don't end up strewn across the Kansas and Iowa highways! Have an awesome time!