Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dan Hash

I just spent the last 24 hours with Dan Hash. What a guy. He drives 13 hours to see us for 24 hours. It's so encouraging to me and our team that he would make the time to come and see us. He didn't just send us off from Krakow and say, "Thanks for everything!"

He spent the evening with us at camp. He was a part of our team meeting. He spent some time with our 180 leaders.

I don't really know what else to say about this guy except the fact that I am deeply grateful to have this 46 year old cheetoh in my life. I pull away from regularly scheduled stuff to hang with him and it's one of the highlights of the trip for me. He deeply cares about our church and our student ministry, but he always asks me about my family first, "How's Julie? How's being a dad?"

Here's to Dan Hash and our church partnering with him and his ministry!

1 comments:

Laura said...

You are so kind to me!
What a blast being wiyh you again.
And I know your not missing me now!
Dan Hash