Wednesday, December 05, 2007

EFCA Mentoring Retreat

Sunday through Tuesday I was in Summit County with with 8 other student ministry pastors for our annual EFCA mentoring retreat at this house! It was awesome! We went to The Mint and grilled our own meat! We spent our time discussing Chris Folmsbee's book, A New Kind of Youth Ministry. Awesome read! This is a must read!!!!!! We got through the intro and first two chapters! Plus, Chris did a 40 minute conference call with us! What a guy! Thanks bro!

I love networking!!!!! My take, every student ministry pastor should be in a network, one in their denomination and one in their community! We are better together!!!!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Glad it was a great time! I'm salivating just thinking about the steaks at The Mint. The one I ate there a few years back was truly the greatest steak I've ever tasted!

Who won the Walleyball game? The Old or the Young?

Dan Luebcke said...

I believe the old dominated! The mint is epic!

Ryan Paulson said...

Oh man... I missed being with you guys on the retreat. That was always a highlight of my year. I hope you guys had a great time. Hope all is well.