Tuesday, December 11, 2007

words of a killer

"You Christians brought this on yourselves, I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill."

"Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don't care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world."

- Words from the gunman who is responsible for killing four people this Sunday at YWAM and New Life Church...actually they are almost a direct quote from Eric Harris, one of the gunman during the Columbine shootings.

Chilling. What can our students learn from this? Matthew 10:22 might be a good place to start this Sunday.

1 comments:

KJ said...

yeah dude.. and go into what it looks like to respond to this situation from a Christian perspective