Sunday, June 29, 2008

Challenge 2008

Today we head out to Salt Lake City, UT for Challenge 2008! I am prayed up and pumped up for what God has prepared for our students and leaders to hear, see and experience this week. I and the rest of my team will be posting here throughout the week about our experience!

You will be able to experience it with us if you aren't going! On Monday night we will have a live video stream available. More details on that later today or tomorrow morning. Paul's prayer for the Ephesians in chapter 3 has captured my heart this week and it's going to be my prayer for our students all week.

"14For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

0 comments: