Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Broncos Training Camp


Today marked the start of something wonderful. Noah and I went to Broncos Training camp along with Tim and Kellen. Both of our boys are 4 years old and it's time to start getting them fired up about the Broncos! Sitting there today with Noah was extremely special for me because this is one of the passions I share with my dad. I can never remember a time when I didn't watch games, go to games or talk about the Broncos with my dad. This is definitely one passion that will be passed on from one Luebcke to the next!

Which leads me to think about what it is Noah will be passionate about. What passions will I pass on to him? How will I foster within him a passion for living? I think it would do me some good to stop, take a look at 14 years down the road to the start of his senior year in high school and start modeling for him today the passions I want him to know about, and even possess before I have one year left with him in the house. Who said loving the Broncos couldn't make a difference in your life?

The scary thing is...I have Josiah and another one on the way to think about!

0 comments: