Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Luebcke # 3 - Fearfully & Wonderfully Made!


Today Julie and I had the privilege of seeing the power of God as we had an ultrasound done on our 10 week-1 day old child! What a worship service! Tears flodded my eyes as I thought about how blessed I am to be the father of another child! Psalm 139 has become so much more of reality to me now that I am the father of children. I love this truth about the Bible! The older I get and the more life experiences I travel through it will always be speaking truth into my life!

I love how David records it in verses 14-16 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Today, I got a sweeter taste of knowing how wonderful the works of God are! Julie and I praised God! To think that the eyes of the creator of the universe have been on my child blows my mind! What's more, God has given me a front row seat in the life of this 10 week old to watch all of the days ordained for him or her until I pass into His loving arms!

Go hug your kids! Go hug your brother or sister! Once your done, worship God for all of His works are wonderful, and that includes you!

2 comments:

Alice Robbins said...

What a blessed post! Dan I love it when you worship, becuase it is so honest! Yet, another think I am grieving over as I prepare to leave. Alice

charlesdean2 said...

And the sex is???????