Monday, August 29, 2005

Josiah, the Potty Master

I came across this hilarious chart to reward your kid for potty training. I just want to thank my son Josiah that I didn't have to buy it! Way to go bro! Potty TRAINED! Your mom and I can't express the gratitude we both feel that you can now go potty on your own and we don't have to open up one more of your diapers!
Seriously, the kid is potty trained and we are loving life. What a celebration! And this got me thinking...we need to start celebrating more as a family! Sure we celebrate monumental moments like potty training, but what about the little things, like when Josiah came in to get a drink and then asked for a drink for his brother and took it to him! I would do well to start doing this in my marriage too!

I thank God for my boys and the fact that I have until the end of February before I have to change another diaper!

0 comments: