Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Boundaries For Kids

I cranked out this book on the way to Minnesota last week. My wife's class is working through the principles in this book. Since I am one of those dudes who doesn't attend Sunday School with his wife, I thought I would invest some time into what my wife is reading!

Continuing on this line of thinking...I have been deeply convicted about how many books I have been reading to develop my own spirituality or wrestling with how to do church. Rarely, if at all, have I taken the time to read a book on how to be a better husband, or how to be a better dad.

This book reminded me I have a long way to go before I claim "Father of the Year"! I am looking forward to the many conversations in the next week with my wife as we consider where we need to set boundaries for our two little rug-rats!

0 comments: