Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Minnesota...Here I Come!

Today I head out to this great state to take part in the National Summit of the leaders for the EFCA denomination. I have the privilege to sit on the National Board for Student Ministries. I will post how things are going and what we are processing as we meet the next couple of days! As I spend the morning hanging with the family here are some random thoughts on Minnesota that connect me with the state!

1. Home of John Piper - one of my mentors!
2. Home of a friend from high school. I can't wait to see him tonight at his work, Don Pablo's!
3. Home of one of our grads who is attending Bethel and playing hockey!
4. The place where I get to see Fritz, one of my mentors.
5. Home of the Vikings! The Vikes need to step it up this week!
6. My friend Brian married a gal from Minnesota.
7. Home of Deacon's Lodge Golf Club where I shot an insane 79 last summer in the wind!
8. The state where I had my first Culver's experience. It is unbelievable!
9. BBQ meat at Famous Dave's!
10. Home of the EFCA!

1 comments:

Pat R said...

Have fun in Minnesota and say Hi! to Fritz for me. I'd say give him a hug for me, but that probably won't happen. :-)

Alan's aunt and uncle and cousins live in Minnesota and I had my first Culver's last fall. It is great!