Monday, October 09, 2006

TGIM

I am pumped that it's Monday!

I don't have to prepare to preach in BIG Church this week. Yesterday's sermon was intriguing to study for and I'm grateful for the opportunity to preach...But this is a much lower stress week!

We are back in our i2i groups this week and I'm excited to watch our leaders shepherd their groups.

We are going on our Senior Sneak this weekend in Breckenridge. We get the seniors away for a weekend to rest, relax, sleep, eat WELL and we spend a little time walking through who they are and how that fits with what University they are heading to! I can't wait for this trip.

Finally, the Broncos are playing tonight and Julie and I are going!!!!! My prediction for the game - Broncos 24 - Ravens 17. The Ravens 4-0 isn't that impressive with "squeaky wins" the last two games! Plus, it might snow a little!

0 comments: