Monday, March 12, 2007

The passion of our adult leaders

This weekend I had the privilege to drive down to Canon City, CO and train a student ministry adult team on how to start and implement small groups in their ministry. It was unbelievable to watch them interact with Acts 2:42-47 as the model for how to do small groups. The passion was flowing, everyone participated and my buddy Greg (the student ministry pastor) is on his way to a clearer path of making disciples who will one day make disciples. Being with this group of adult leaders made me thankful for the ones I serve with.

As I drove home I was overwhelmed with the passion of the leaders that I get the chance to serve with week in an week out. They are pouring their lives into the disciplemaking process. I consider it a privilege to have passionate leaders leading the most passionate people in our church. I am excited to see what God is going to do in our i2i groups as we meet throughout the next two months!

0 comments: