Saturday, March 24, 2007

Reading and more reading

One of the benny's of being in bed for 3 days is that I've had a chance to do a lot of reading. I've been interacting wtih a lot of material in the following books:

A New Kind of Youth Ministry by Chris Folmsbee
Deep Ministry in A Shallow World by Chap Clark and Kara Powell
Enroute Training Journal by Sonlife
War of Words by Paul David Tripp
Parenting with Love & Logic by Foster Cline & Jim Fay

These books are making me grateful for the grace of God in my personal life, my family life and my ministry life. I am a work in progress. My family is a work in progress. My ministry is a work in progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to hear your comments in regards to Chris' book as well as the Enroute journal...Looking forward to the months ahead getting to know you.

Dan Luebcke said...

Hey Matt,

I'm done with the journal and through a couple of chapters of Chris' book. I am looking forward to the months ahead as well. Have a great weekend.