Sunday, February 11, 2007

Overcoming the 5 dysfunctions of a TEAM

I am pumped for round 2 (02.12) of our pastoral staff meeting to work through these principles. Two weeks ago we met for the first time to discuss:

What is a team?
Are we a team?
Will we commit to the team?
Overview of the 5 dysfunctions.
Were assigned to take the Myers-Briggs for our meeting tomorrow.

I am all read up of the first dysfunction - "Lack of trust" and I've got my Myers-Briggs results back - ESTJ (Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judging).

I'm ready!

2 comments:

Alice Robbins said...

How in the world are we the same Myers-Briggs? That is kind of funny!
Hey if you need anything else for backgrounds, I will be in and out with internet for about 2 weeks until I get back from the SNOW CAMP!

Did you hear that I am leaving on Wednesday now? :)

Dan Luebcke said...

Wow! Hmm...that is interesting. I will let you know if I need anything! I do know you're going to Poland and I am pumped! Can't wait to read your blogs!