Monday, February 19, 2007

Pastoral Retreat W/ Wives

We are at the Hideaway Retreat Center as a staff with our wives. We got here last night and will be leaving on tomorrow at noon. Last night we had a great time watching "Beyond The Pale" by Jim Gaffigan. This morning Dr. Jim Means, from Denver Seminary and the first senior pastor of our church, shared with us his 12 Commandments of a Serious Disciple. I first heard this in 1998 while I was a student in the MDiv program at Den Sem. Good stuff!

It's been fun to connect relationally over the meals and we laughed a ton last night while we were watching Gaffigan!

Everyone is on their own right now. Julie's napping. I am looking out at Pikes Peak and staring at a hot tub that is calling for Trevor and I to take a dip.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Too bad Than had to ruin the hot tub with his rash story!!

Dan Luebcke said...

No kidding. I was looking forward to the dip with you!