Sunday, October 30, 2005

Broncos - Week 8

Broncos 49 Eagles 21!

What a game today! Above is the logo painted on the motorhome that we use for tailgating! Philly Cheese Steaks were the main course! Unbelievable!

What a great game! As it started raining I headed into the club level area. Yeah, I was sitting in seat one, row one on the 25 yard line of club level tonight!

A big thanks goes out to my dad who was at home taking care of his wife who had back surgery on Monday. Thanks for the tickets dad! We missed you and Lynne at the game! Everyone says, "HI!"

EPIC! Plummer's sixth game without an interception!

The bye week is next week and that means I head over to a family friend of my wife's for the game with her brother-in-law Chris! I can't wait to spend a Sunday afternoon watching the NFL on Direct TV and eating Anthony's pizza!

0 comments: