Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Starbucks Gets PURPOSE DRIVEN?!!!

So I am reading USA Today and I find out that the mega-pastor, Rick Warren, has made his way onto a Starbucks cup!

Check out the article - "Starbucks stirs things up with a God quote on cups."

Here's what I believe is going to be printed on the cup,

"You are not an accident. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. He wanted you alive and created you for a purpose. Focusing on yourself will never reveal your real purpose. You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense. Only in God do we discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significance and our destiny."
- The Rev. Rick Warren for Starbucks

You gotta love this!!!!!! I wonder if this is what Paul meant in 1 Corinthians 9 when he wrote, "I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some."

Go RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet someone who says they met Jesus drinking Starbucks!

You gotta love God!

0 comments: