Monday, October 03, 2005

Sanctuary Golf Course

Here is the ninth hole of the Sanctuary Golf Course! I got the chance to play this unbelievable course this weekend! Even though I have a bum knee I teed it up!

Check out the website for more info. on this course. There are two ways to play this course. One, play in a tournament that is raising money for a charity. Two, know someone.

I know Brian! At least my wife does because he is in her Sunday school class! He works for Remax and invited me and my friend Tim to play this epic course. This course is right next to Castle Pines which hosts The International, a PGA tour event!

The course is amazing! Click on the video! I took 10 penalty strokes because they have a lot of holes that are risk and reward! Guess which word characterized my score?!

1 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

I was so excited to post, I couldn't spell! Thanks! What a course!