Wednesday, September 13, 2006

46.4 years left

I found out yesterday that I have 46.4 years left to live because I live in Colorado and have mountains like Mt. Massive saying scale my peak! Click HERE to see your life expectancy in the state you live in. Colorado ranks 12th in the USA. Hawaii is number one with the longest life expectancy. That sounds nice.

Of course, I have no clue how long I am really going to live but it helps put life in perspective...a bit. I'm not half done. I've got a lot of life left. If I make it 46.4 years my children will be 51, 49 and 47. My hair will be grey! Hopefully my golf score will match my age. What changes in my job will have taken place? I can't be a 70 year old youth pastor! Who knows what else! There is so much to dream about and I've got more than half my life to make it happen!

0 comments: