Friday, September 15, 2006

Tagged!

Charlie tagged me on Wednesday. Here we go!

Three things that scare me.

1. My salary 2. Pictures of me in third grade 3. The amount of ear wax in my son’s ears

Three people who make me laugh.

1. Chris Lord 2. Conan O’Brien 3. Cale Brock

Three things I hate.

1. The Raiders 2. The Cornhuskers 3. Sin – And in that order! :)

Three things I don’t understand.

1. Mullets 2. Jake Plummer 3. Why people take a stand against Harry Potter and have never opened a book

Three things I am doing right now.

1. Working on my personal budget. 2. Playing Legos with my boys 3. Making oatmeal

Three things I want to do before I die.

1. Travel through the wine country in California 2. Play Pebble Beach 3. Australia...baby!

Three things I can do.

1. Play golf 2. Clean the bathroom 3. Make people laugh

Three ways to describe my personality.

1. LOUD 2. Crazy 3. Outgoing

Three things I can’t do.

1. Build anything 2. Watch the Cornhuskers football team 3. Stay in the sun longer than 20 minutes without 100 spf smeared all over my body

Three things I think you should listen to.

1. A Youthworkers Passion by John Piper. 2. The Fray 3. Be Thou My Vision by Ginny Owens

Three favorite foods.

1. Denver Ted Cheesesteaks 2. Thai Food 3. Frontroom Pizza

Three beverages I drink.

1. Water 2. Coffee 3. Bubble water at Panera with 2 lemons – my second office

Three shows I watched as a kid.

1. Dallas 2. ESPN 3. The Muppet Show

Three people I tag.

Dave Jon Jen

0 comments: