Sunday, April 27, 2008

Urge to Merge - Week 1

Today we kicked off our series by inviting Barb Wise from Wise Choices to tell us her amazing story of living with HIV. Her husband surprised us all by joining her halfway through the presentation. It was one of the most powerful love stories I have ever heard. She spoke with conviction and passion and I think it was an amazing day in the life of our student ministry. Our students were pointed to falling in love with God and His Word as the foundation of their opposite sex relationships! I can't think of a better place to begin and I can't wait to build upon what she started next week.

If you want to hear what she had to say click here.

1 comments:

Pat R said...

I listened to the podcast yesterday afternoon and it was wonderful. She has a lot of courage and I'm glad she's sharing her story with young people.

I hear a special person I know will be sharing later in the month. I look forward to following along as you continue the series.