Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 leaders meetings a year

I used to try and meet with my leaders once a month for three hours. It was painful. We never had 100% attendance. People showed up late. People left early. I am done with meeting every month. For the past couple of years we've meet for three hours four times a year. We cancel our Wednesday night program and meet together as a group of leaders. Instead of trying to find another night during the week where we can all meet, it hit me that I do know a night we all can meet, WEDNESDAY! We meet in February, May, August and October. Each week they get an email about what's going on so it's not like we aren't communicating. We top each of our meetings off with a meal. Last week is it was grilled salmon and chicken at my house! I can't wait for August.

1 comments:

ypjim said...

I love the idea of a meal together. We have done that as well. What else do you do during this time?