Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dani

Last night I experienced some new for the first time in the context of our high school ministry and it gave me chills. Dani showed up. She's our newest leader. She's our youngest leader at 22. She's a recent grad from Trinity Western University. And here's the part that gave me chills. When we introduced her Julie, another leader spoke up, "Yeah, this is pretty crazy, Dani was in my i2i group four years ago and now she's a leader with me in our group."

How awesome is that? A student has returned to serve in the church they grew up in. I just gave myself chills again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan. My name is Brian Luebcke. My fathers name is Robert Luebcke. Email me. Surely we are related in some way. Not too many Luebckes running around.

Bluebcke@neb.rr.com