Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Reading through the Bible

The final Sunday of every year I pass out our Read through the Bible plan! It's so exciting to see students take these guides knowing what it's going to lead them to do...read the WORD! Today, we read Psalm 9 and Genesis 21-22 as a community of students. The first two verses of Psalm 9 grabbed my heart this morning and I couldn't wait to lead off our time of worship with them as we started up our i2i groups.

"1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."

I want to walk the rest of the week with our community of students and leaders living out these two verses.

I will praise the Lord with all my heart.
I will tell of all His wonders.
I will be glad in Him.
I will rejoice in Him.
I will sing praise to His name, the Most High!

0 comments: