Saturday, September 29, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two...

...front teeth. Josiah had surgery yesterday to extract his two front teeth that got destroyed when he slipped on a set of wood stairs and landed on his face.

It took the doctor an hour to sedate him. What can I say? He's my son!

Jell-O, Gatorade, Ice cream sandwiches, chocolate marshmallows, chicken noodle soup, pixy stix...not a bad recovery diet! I want to give PROPS to our children's pastor for coming down to pray with Josiah before his surgery. I am so glad my children are under Than's care!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Brutal! Poor little guy! It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it. Hope he's doing better.

So that picture is kinda creepy...made me think of Gollum. Not sure if JT would find that cool.

Dan Luebcke said...

What up tpv! He's doing really well bro. He loves having "holes" in his mouth.

Gollum...nice call!