Monday, October 22, 2007

Broncos and Rockies tickets

I was giving the gift of a Club Level seat last night for the Broncos game. Here is the view from the seat. My friend Larry Stair from Trak-1 technologies hooked me up with a ticket. We went to Colorado Christian together and then he served in the EFCA in the Rocky Mountain District before he left and went to Trak-1. We had a great time!

Now on to the Rockies...at 10:00 a.m. today tickets go on sale and we are hoping to snag tickets for Game 4.

Now back to the Broncos...the Packers come into town on Monday night and we can't wait to see Favre live!

Rockies Sunday (?) and Broncos Monday could be epic!

2 comments:

Bethany Greene said...

I'm so jealous!! What a game!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your sports joy, Danny Boy! I knew the Steelers were in trouble when we left 1:10 on the clock and Elam was standing on the sideline.

Go Rockies!

Just checking out your blog because I was looking into Noah's Ark and saw your quote. Reminded me to check out your youth ministry. Take it easy, dude. See you at Salt Lake?

p.s. already ordered the new book by Root, so thanks for the MP3.

my email's still the same theandersonfive@juno.com