Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tickets to the NLCS

Random thoughts about tickets and the NLCS.

- All NLCS Rockies games are sold out. If you want to go you will pay HUGE money from a scalper.
- As of last night the Diamondbacks still had 12,000 tickets for Thursdays game. What?
- I have tickets to Sunday's and Monday's games at Coors Field!
- I am officiating a wedding on Sunday night at 6:00 p.m. which means I can't use my ticket to the game on Sunday night. :( AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I will be at Monday's game no MATTER WHAT!
- My father-in-law, who bought the tickets, has to travel on Sunday and Monday to Arizona. He can't go to either game. Oh man, is he bitter!
- Monday I will be at the game with my wife, her sister and her mother. Not to mention the Guido will be there.
- Who will be the two lucky people on Sunday night to go to the game?
- Who will be the lucky person on Monday night to go to the game?

0 comments: