Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Senior Sneak

This weekend is going to be AWESOME! We are taking our seniors up to Breckenridge to spend some time with them. We will eat together, play together, pray together, cry together, wrestle with our purpose in life together and many other things. I've prepared a booklet for them filled with all kinds of stuff. Among several things I will share with them are these unbelievable words from Chuck Swindoll,

“SOW A THOUGHT, REAP AN ACT;

SOW AN ACT, REAP A HABIT;

SOW A HABIT, REAP A CHARACTER;

SOW A CHARACTER, REAP A DESTINY.”

2 comments:

Bethany Greene said...

I can't believe it's already time again! This was one of the most memorable weekends of my life last year. Hope everything is going well, I think of you and the ministry often.
Bethany

Dan Luebcke said...

Hey Bethany! Hope life at SPU is great! I got to see your sister this weekend. Thanks for taking the time to post. I can't wait for the weekend. See you over the holidays.