Monday, December 19, 2005

24 Countdown...January 15th & 16th!

January 15th and 16th are going to be GREAT NIGHTS!!!!!! My favorite show on television is going to be on for 2 hours each night! I can hardly wait. This weekend I have seen a ton of commercials promoting the premiere so I had to post!

If you have forgotten the end of last season and want a look at the prequel to this season you'll find it right here - 24 Season Five Prequel.

Here is the season five promovideo - 24 Season Five Promo.

Here is the official season five website - 24 Season Five.

I love this show because ever week it leaves me hanging! And I mean hanging! I can hardly stand to wait 167 hours until the next show!

Anyway, I thought it would be great for you to get ready for the show like I am. If you don't watch this show, I promise you will be hooked after January 15th and 16th. And you don't have to watch all of the previous 4 seasons before January 15th. At some point it will help for you to have the background!

One thought as it relates to my sphere of influence as a person who gets the privilege of teaching the Word each week to high school students. I have often wondered how I could use some of the elements in 24 to make me a better teacher. How can I invite the students into the story each week, give them a glimpse of what's coming next week, and leave them hungry for more of God and how he will reveal more of His truth to them? I love the way this show tells the story!

So here’s a little quiz for you to take over the holiday – Which 24 character are you?

24 Character Quiz - Let me know which one you are!

Can you guess which character I am?

President Palmer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hon...you married Jack Bauer! Love ya!
Julie

Dan Luebcke said...

You are the star of our show babe! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Dude. George Mason! Priceless!

Brian Stephens