Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ACL Recovery

This week I am at home attached to the machine pictured here. It's a continuous passive motion machine that keeps my knee moving while I sit in the bed all day! Here's what my days are looking like and other stuff...in general.

1. Percocet - 2 pills every 4 hours.
2. Ibuprofen - 1 800 mg pill three times a day.
3. Wireless internet!
4. Direct TV!
5. Soup!
6. No shower until Friday!
7. I get to see my wife and kids all day!
8. I have two Christmas parties this week that I WILL ATTEND!
9. Naps!
10. My first physical therapy appointment is Monday the 19th.

2 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

My patchness...your requests shall be granted from my end...you'll come up a little short on your request from Julie as she will be rubbing my back! Nice try you hairy Guido!

Alice Robbins said...

Glad to see you are doing well! That machine is great until you try to sleep!
Take care and call if you need anything!


Alice