Friday, December 16, 2005

Narnia Letter - 1

I read an excellent blog written by John Mark Reynolds, which is the first of two letters he will be writing. These letters are a response to a question that was written by the moderater of a blog site, OneTrueGodBlog, Hugh Hewitt. Here's the question by Hugh:

Imagine that you encounter an individual leaving The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. This individual is not only not a Christian, he or she has never been exposed to scripture and has no concept of basic Judeo Christian theology. The movie-goer looks at you and says, “What was that all about?” How do you respond?

Here's the first letter, written to Peter, a religious person, but not a practicing Christian.

"To My Religious Friend" by John Mark Reynolds

2 comments:

Alice Robbins said...

Glad you found this site! I love it! What a great letter! Very interesting! I really like John Mark. . . Have you seen his webstite?
Alice

Dan Luebcke said...

Yes. I am really interested in his second letter which will be to Edmund, I believe!