Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Field Guide to Evangelicals

Oh my! A HUGE THANKS to Trevor Lee, our Young Adults Pastor, for telling me about this. I haven’t read the book but I did read the free excerpt and the book is in the mail. Here's an excerpt to wet your appetite, “What Evangelicals believe, plus a master list of who’s going to hell!” Here are a few things that stuck out to me.

The chart is priceless! You have to read it!

The bands that are going to hell “slayed” me!

The ones in heaven…even “slayed” me more!

The Rapture being the biggest “I told you so” event in the world rolled me off the chair at my desk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely priceless...

The Bible School students going after the ponytail men because "the ponytail is really a cry for help." And the rapture preparedness card under every pew. Oh man!

Dan Luebcke said...

Dude...I am praying about a ponytail ministry here at SGC!

I've made cards and put them under every pastor's desk!

Anonymous said...

Dan,
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh! It's so true! Sniff! Ahhh.
Homer J Simpson