Monday, May 15, 2006

A Great Weekend!

Here are the highlights:

- Julie Olson's Wedding - What a joy it was to attend Julie's wedding this weekend! We still remember her going on Jr. High Summer Camp!

- Green Mountain after prom! I checked in seniors and had a great time! I ran into students who used to come to our church in Jr. High! It was a great time of contacting students, meeting the administration and serving in the community! Not to mention it's the school I graduated from!

- Denver Seminary Graduation - I've been to the last 7 graduations and I really enjoyed this one! A student I have been mentoring (Tyler) graduated along with our Jr. High guy's wife!

- Den Sem Grad Party - Tyler's parent threw him a party. We consumed LARGE amounts of pasta and Tyler's dad got some good Adah time during the meal. I ingested about 8,000 calories and will not eat again until Wednesday night! Cool side note, Tyler's dad played for the Braves. He's one of only a handful of guys to hit four home runs in one game! I asked him about Barry Bonds...let's just say he got fired up when I asked him about it!

- Tanner's Baby Dedication - I had the privilege of doing my nephew's baby dedication. All of the immediate family was there and we had a great time!

- Mother's Day - We had a great day as we saw my mom, mom-in-law and step-mom!

0 comments: