Sunday, November 13, 2005

Broncos - Week 10

"The Raiders are a bunch of CHEATERS!"

I owe Mr. Bad who sat behind me for years at Mile High for this quote!

You gotta love it when the Broncos play the Raiders! If you love the Broncos, you hate the Raiders!

I have thought about how I will disciple my sons in this and what I will teach them to hate. I narrowed it down to three things: Sin, the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: The Broncos won 31 to 17! Again, let me state what I said at the beginning of the year! As long as Jake plays within the limits of each game the Broncos will go deep into the playoffs!

We overcame two turnovers in the 4th and won!

Back to hating the Raiders...it's really easy.

As a side note, Rich Gannon did the color for the game and was extremely polished!

Bring on the Jets next week! I am going to the game and taking Chris Lord!

0 comments: