Thursday, November 24, 2005

Broncos - Week 12

Broncos 24, Dallas 21! 9-2 baby!

First, you have to love having a game like this on Thanksgiving. There is nothing greater than throwing down huge amounts of calories and then kicking back to watch a great game!

We were all going crazy towards the end. I popped a Pepcid-AC and it didn't even help the rumblings in my gut as I sat on the edge of my seat. All I can say is that this is a TEAM winning games, not just great players! A great example is Ron Dayne stepping in for Tatum today and delivering the knock out punch!! In an interview right after the game he was laughing about getting tackled and said he should of dove into the endzone! I still remember watching him run for the Heisman!

Next week in Kansas City baby! I can hardly wait for that game!

0 comments: