Monday, November 21, 2005

Broncos - Week 11

Oh yeah baby...you gotta love what the Broncos are doing this season. I took my wife's brother-in-law Chris to the game! We had a great time at the tailgate throwing down some HUGE Hebrew National hot dogs and some incredible dips!

The game was awesome. 27 to 0! We haven't had a shutout since 1997! I was in my first semester at Denver Seminary when it happened!

First, I have a rant! I love going to the games. I can't stand talking to people who say they like sitting at home better. What? They haven't gone! And what's more, you gotta love watching the game with 75,000 people who love your team with you!

Second, something you probably didn't catch on T.V. Do you remember when Jake Plummer had his helmet torn off? After the scramble he still didn't pass the line of scrimmage so it was counted as a sack. The crowd starts cheering! Mark it down folks! Jake has arrived as the leader of the Denver Broncos. He gets sacked and the crowd is cheering! Jake is putting the good of the team before himself and it's leading him to his best season ever in the NFL.

Hey, T.O., take some notes!

0 comments: