Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Another great day with some bird, taters, family and football! Mom and Bruce came over to the pad for an absolutely wonderful meal that Julie cooked! Nice job babe!

This year our football marathon had some significance because the Broncos were playing...more on this later!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.....

1. Another child is on the way!
2. Noah's first Broncos training camp this summer.
3. A great group of high school students to serve.
4. A great wife!
5. Friends who fight for my soul.
6. The sale of our rental property.
7. A new minivan...I need to blog on this!
8. Vacation in Illinois and Wisconsin.
9. Birth of Logan and Tanner.
10. A great time of reading and reflecting in several different books.
11. Surgery in two weeks that will cause me to slow down the first half of the year.
12. My grandma's 89th birthday today!
13. Crocs...I love them!
14. Caribou Coffee opening in my area!
15. New flooring in our first level.
16. Great studies in Proverbs, the Prayers of Paul, the Sermon on the Mount and Elijah in 180.
17. Golfing in Phoenix with Chris, Dave and Dave for four days!
18. A life-changing trip to Poland with our high school students.
19. 9-2 start of the Broncos.
20. Another year of experiencing the love and forgiveness of God in new ways.

Can you imagine how long this list could get?

0 comments: