Thursday, August 02, 2007

Adopting Noah

Today is a very special day in our home. Six years ago today we brought Noah into our home. I can still remember driving down to Colorado Springs to get him. I still remember looking into his eyes for the first time and thinking, "This kid has some big eyes!" I remember seeing a rainbow during our drive to get him and thanking God for that reminder of his faithfulness in our lives. I remember holding him in our home for the first time and Julie just standing their gazing into his eyes. I remember 67 people stopping by our house on this day six years ago to see him and so much more. I remember so many people helping us out!

Most of all I remember the unbelievable peace God gave us to welcome this child into our home as our own.

I love this day! I love this kid!

0 comments: