Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Waxhaw, NC

Today I made to North Carolina to hang with Brian. Brian served in our high school ministry before his job took him away from Colorado three years ago. We are playing golf, eating North Carolina BBQ (whatever that is), and I'll be home just in time for college football this weekend.

We just got done watching the news and the second story of the night was on Billy Graham. Apparently this state loves Billy!

I just started reading another book, Eat This Book by Eugene Peterson. I can't wait to soak it in on the plane ride back.

Finally, we started talking about the Etch-A-Sketch guy! If you don't know who he is...check out his drawing of Lebron James HERE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,

If you're driving through Maryland you have to visit me :) I'm going to Poland in 2 weeks to visit my family and friends.

Aga :)

Dan Luebcke said...

HEY!!!!!! I won't be up in your area. Sorry! Great to hear from you. We missed seeing you in Zielona Gora! Have a great trip home!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Great having you here. I will obviously remember this trip and your words for many years to come.

Thanks!