Sunday, August 12, 2007

Going back to church

Today was a great day for me as I went to church at Southern Gables for the first time on my sabbatical. Here are some thoughts.

- It was awesome to drive to our church together as a family.
- I went to Julie's Sunday school class during the first hour and had a great time hanging out as we broke down the sermon from the previous week.
- It was just fun to hang out with my wife at church!
- Tim Hodges spoke to our high school students and I can't wait to listen to the sgc180 podcast on iTunes tomorrow.
- I didn't go to the corporate worship services.
- I served in Noah and Josiah's Sunday school class during the second hour. Today was there last day together in Children's Church as Noah will move up to the kindergarten class next week!
- Mrs. Kristie has been a great teacher for my boys!
- I love eating Goldfish crackers out of Dixie cups with 20 kids!

0 comments: