Thursday, August 30, 2007

Acts 3:19

Acts 3:19 "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,"

This was the memory verse for the Bible story I read with my sons last week. It grabbed my heart as I was explaining it to Noah and Josiah. I want this for them. I want my sons to see this verse lived out in the lives of their friends in their public schools. I praised God that night going to bed as it was the verse the night before Noah started school. I'll keep this verse in my heart and front of my sons for the rest of their days in school.

I am so grateful that I know the truth of this verse. I wonder what high school students will know the truth of this verse by the end of the year. I can't wait to find out. I can't wait to find to find out who will start drinking living water.

0 comments: