Thursday, January 19, 2006

24 Season Premiere

We had a great time watching the 4 hour season premiere this week! The Hodges, Lord's, Will, Julie and Jen were all with us for 4 unbelievable hours. We had 24 on DVR and then at 7:30 started it with all the kids upstairs watching a movie in our bedroom.

I thought they did a good job of weaving Jack back into this season. When Palmer was shot we all gasped and I fell off the couch. Good to see Chloe is back! We love imitating her during the show. We all love Edgar!

Good to see Frodo's buddy come on board. I loved how they made him the hero figuring out Jack's use of the phrase "flank 2 position."

Tony and Michelle and the explosion was believable. I liked how Chloe found out about Michelle right before she put her key in the door.

Good scene between Jack and Palmer's brother.

The President is such a spaz. Nobody likes him. It's interesting that one of the things that made this show strong the last four seasons was Palmer. Now they have an idiot in the office. I really like his wife's character and I like how they are using her "illness" as a barrier for her getting her husband information.

I also liked the whole airport scene!

This is my favorite show on T.V.

I can't wait for Monday night at 8:00 p.m.!

0 comments: