Friday, January 13, 2006

Broncos - Playoff - 4

In a little over 25 hours from now I will be sitting in section 318 stomping my one good leg and screaming my head off. I will have my lovely wife next to me and some of dad's good friends sitting right next to me.

I will look over about 5 sections and my dad and I will wave to each other and it will begin, the first playoff game at Invesco Field.

This isn't my first playoff game. The last playoff game I went to was the AFC Championship game with against the Jets.

So it's football Friday and it's time to make my predictions for the game. Broncos 27 - Patriots 23. There is no way we are going to lose this game. I am not overstating this when I say that the stadium is going to be so loud I don't expect to hear myself yelling! Go Broncos!

0 comments: