Monday, January 16, 2006

Broncos vs. Patriots

Broncos 27 - Patriots 13

I am stating the obvious - the game was amazing and going to it was even better! A few takes...

First, the stadium was extremely loud! My wife is the loudest whistler I know. I couldn't hear her!

Second, Champ's interception return ended in our endzone and I have to give props to Chris for the review information. When he hit the fifty yard line it was mayhem! I thought I was going to tear my other ACL as I was jumping around hugging big fat guys who smelled like the Coors Brewery Tour Guide and hoping on one leg as high as I could!

Third, the tailgate was awesome! Check out this guy who wandered around our tailgate! He was hammered! I took this picture during the time the Broncos Stampede came by and played for about 10 minutes!

We had deep fried chicken and french fries. The french fries were fried in oil that had sea salt added to it! They were incredible! Not to mention the smoked Salmon! My friend Frank Scardina stopped by!

The best part of the night was hanging with Julie! We had a great time!

Oh, btw, I am going this up and coming Sunday to the game! My senior pastor caught me in the hallway today and asked me to close the last service on Sunday! I respectfully declined! He laughed and said, "I would never do that to you!"



0 comments: