Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Day Before the Broncos Game!


On the eve of the big game Julie is starting to get really sick. She is the wedding coordinator today for a big wedding at the church! We will see how she is feeling in the morning! She is struggling with her breathing and her cough has come back.

We are going to the wedding and then the reception. Off to church in the morning and then we are heading straight to the game!

About the game, what is cracking me up about this game from a national media perspective is that the Broncos are picked to lose! I am pretty sure that when they win the Super Bowl everyone will say the teams they played gave it to them!

Go Broncos!

1 comments:

Pat R said...

Well, it's the day after, and my condolences to you, Dan. I know how disappointed you must be. They had a great season and I appreciate your blogs that kept me informed. Maybe next year?