Friday, January 20, 2006

Broncos vs. Steelers

It's football Friday here in Denver, CO! Julie and I are going to the game with my sister and her husband! Julie will be sitting on the 25 yard-line, row 1, seat 1! Not bad eh? My sister will be joining her in seat 2 and Jason and I will be up in section 318!

It's time for the prediction - Broncos 31, Steelers 21. I just don't think the Broncos can lose at home! They have had a normal week of practice. The faced a similar defense last week. They are healthy. It's Jake's year! Looking like 43 degrees for the game!

I can't wait for Broncos Country to invade Detroit.

If the Broncos win, I am considering shaving my goatee off and letting a beard grow until the Super Bowl. I haven't shaved my tee since 1997! What do you think?

1 comments:

charlesdean2 said...

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT a minute! You're sitting WHERE?

Get control of your women!! This isn't right! It's a moral OUTRAGE!